Saturday, November 5, 2011

Doggie Language

some of the best example shown here to understand your doggie
The above doggie languages are some of the facial expression and body gestures that I can see from my dogs.  I learnt a lot from these pictures and with these pictures you can understand what is going on in a dog's mind.  I have a dalmatian and her name is Ella aka LaLa.  She is my first dalmatian that I bring home.  Honestly, I didn't do my homework or collect some informations on this breed before I bring her home.  In fact, LaLa was abandant from her previous owner who want to go back to China in a sudden. LaLa has hearing problem but she is a very active and happy pupp.  I only realised that she has hearing problem when she never look at me when I call her with her name.  This is even worst when I took her for obedient classes.  She nearly failed her recall exercise test.  These pictures help me a lot in understand simple gestures from LaLa.

this is Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment