Monday, November 16, 2009

I must finish this book, it is a very inspiring book to read

I purchased this book yesterday evening (15 Nov) before the Sunday concert by KL International Festival Orchestra with Sean Ghazi and Estee Phook. I wanted to get this book few months ago when I first saw it on Sir James website but postponed the idea of getting it through internet. I saw this book in again at KLCC Kinokuniya last month but still didn't buy it. Up until yesterday evening and after I've read some of the chapter of this book I am more convinced to buy it. So here it is - The Man with the Golden flute, Sir James, A Celtic Minstrel

I managed to finish one chapter before I purchased it from Kinokuniya KLCC :-)


The internationally acclaimed flutist reflects on his storied career.  Sir James Galway is on of the top musicians of our time, with a dazzling career that has spanned five decades and many genres of music.  I should have got it for his masterclass in Singapore last month and get his autograph but too late :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment